Tuesday 2 December 2008

Nicola McLean leaves the IACGMOOH Jungle

Once I again I was distracted tonight; this time I was replacing the strips of wall paper in the bathroom, which my little Crustettes will remember were removed as a result of the Sack-Back-and-Crack incident last night.

As a result, I completely forgot about the program, I'm A Celebrity. During the last 10 or so minutes, Chu Me, came running up the stairs screaming, "Dame Crusty, Dame Crusty, Jungle Celebrity Get Me Out !!!"

By the time the TV had warmed up I only saw the McLean woman crossing the bridge and heard the words of cheeky little Ant McPartlin, "Well she had kangaroo testicles and crocodile feet and now she's on her way out!"

I felt sorry for the poor girl...I only thought she had problems with her tits!


No comments:

Post a Comment