Friday 26 December 2008

Christmas Breakfast at Crusty Hall

Christmas is a special time at Crusty Hall. As a sign of my appreciation, I like to give the household staff a short break to enjoy some quality time with their families and loved ones. I always feel they then have a greater understanding of how lucky they are when they return to work at Crusty Hall and remember what life could have been like for them.

One person who refuses to leave my side, however, is my faithful houseboy, Chu Me. His loyalty and devotion runs deep and Dame Crusty could not ask for more.

This year Chu Me took up a new hobby; keeping chickens - something to remind him of life in the village where he was brought up, in a land far, far away – so I give him a small plot of land against the stable block to build a coop.

On Christmas morning, I awoke to a gentle tapping on my bedroom door. Chu Me entered with a little glint in his eye. He said he was eager to give Dame Crusty a special little something for Christmas, while she was still in bed…

…A delicious plate of fresh scrambled eggs, courtesy of his chickens.

I was delighted and clapped my hands vigorously with excitement as I straightened my silk sheets in preparation, as Chu Me headed off on his quest.

From my bedroom window I could see Chu Me entering his special little place by the stable block .

It always gives Crusty a warm feeling inside when I see him gently cupping his eggs in the palm of his hand, dropping them into a basket, then firmly holding his cock, stroking it and giving its head a little kiss to say thank you.

His breakfast was a triumph and I can’t remember the last time I tasted something as delicious and creamy. It was the perfect start to my Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment