Monday 4 May 2009

Warr-iors Unite on Facebook Campaign - Britain Needs You!

I was scanning the pages of the wonderful Facebook community when I came across one young man who - like Dame Crusty - was fighting for the return to our screens of Crusty's favourite piece of breakfast crumpet; the delicious Mark Warr. Of course, I joined the group immediately.

The lusciously green, delicately perfumed and water-plentiful forest of life seems to have transformed into a stinking, arid desert of cat litter since he was - once again - ripped from our screens and replaced by that dreadful man-made fibre attired, eyelash flapping-electricity generating harpy, Helen Peengpoo (or some such fancy).

I beg of all my international Crustettes to join this noble cause on Facebook. Let us blast the membership figures of the We DEMAND Mark Warr Back On GMTV Regional News group and get our poppet put back in his rightful place.

For my international followers and those in Queen Elizabeth's realm who aren't fortunate enough to live in the North East of England, you may not have seen him. Sufficed to say, if I were to use the terms gorgeous, professional, eloquent, soothing, sexy, Brad Pitt of News, focused, knicker-wettingly captivating I think you will see what I mean.

Young Daniel, the creator of this campaign, is looking to obtain 500 members by the end of May, however, I think we may be able to do a little better than that, don't you?

Those fabulous Ghurkers have campaigned and won, now we Warriors must do the same...let the battle commence!



No comments:

Post a Comment