Saturday 6 June 2009

Crusty's Titanic Dream.


Now that Britain's Got Talent has ended its run, Crusty has had withdrawal symptoms from not having the adorable Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly popping on and off my 28 incher with weekly regularity. So much so that the other night was spent continually tossing and by the morning I was exhausted.

The reason? A dream that I was enjoying a weekend on the high seas on Lady Gusset - my private yacht - There was Chu Me, Antony and Declan and Crusty. We had enjoyed a gorgeous weekend with glorious weather until suddenly we drifted off course and my luxurious vessel hit an iceberg.

The rest of the dream was very hazy. All I remember is a gurgling noise and Chu Me and Ant jumping to safety, grasping at their dinghy in desperation ... then an eerie silence ... an eerie silence that was shattered as Ant let out a deafening scream as I slowly went down with both hands on deck.

1 comment:

  1. No need to panic Dame Crusty, I understand that if you have your 28 incher on standby over the coming months, am sure the little cheeky chaps Ant n Dec will be seen coming out of the bush.......
    The Stumpette

    ReplyDelete